24. July 2013 08:01
Loading a Ribbon in the ZXP7 Printer
- Press the print cover release button to open the ZXP7 printer cover
- Slide out the ribbon drawer until it stops
- The ribbon spools are color coded - align the spools to the colored printer parts.
- Load the ribbon and close the ribbon drawer
- Close the printer cover. You are ready to print.
Why Choose the ZXP7 Printer?
Powerful enough to process three jobs at one time – such as encoding, printing, and laminating simultaneously - the ZXP7 is a high performance, high-security workhorse that is surprisingly affordable.
And the ZXP7 cuts the cost per card to as low as 32 cents with high capacity YMCKO ribbons.
Find Out More
The ID Card Group Advantage
As a Zebra Premier Partner, ID Card Group can offer all Zebra card printers and Genuine Zebra Color Ribbons and Monochrome Ribbons, Zebra Overlaminates, Zebra PVC Cards, and Zebra Cleaning Supplies & Kits with the full technical support team at Zebra standing behind us - and we are able to do this at the lowest possible cost to you.
If you need additional help choosing the best ID card printer or supplies for your organization's needs, call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or email@example.com. We'll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.