24. April 2013 08:01
Steps for Cleaning Your Badgy Card Printer
Follow these steps to easily clean the interior of your Badgy card printer by Evolis. Regular printer cleaning keeps your printer running smoothly and keeps print quality high.
- Switch on the printer and open the cover.
- Remove the ribbon, and then close the cover.
- Press on both sides of the card feeder and detach it from the printer by lifting it up and out.
- Remove all remaining cards from the feeder.
- Use a new cleaning car, place it in the feeder, and set the feeder back into its slot.
- Press the control panel’s push button for one second.
- The cleaning process starts.
- As the card passes multiple times inside the printer, it cleans the card transport rollers, the cleaning rollers, and the print head as well.
- The used card is then ejected to the output hopper. Remove the cleaning card from the hopper and discard it, as it can only be used once.
- Place back the ribbon in the printer and the cards in the feeder.
- In case the cleaning cycle fails to start, open the cover and close it, then press again the push button.
The ID Card Group Advantage
As an authorized Evolis printer dealer, ID Card Group has deep technical knowledge from years of experience working with customers who use an Evolis card printer; printing systems; and supplies, including Evolis color ribbons, monochrome ribbons, Evolis cleaning kits, eMedia software, and printer covers and carrying cases.
If you want more information on the Badgy printer - or need additional help choosing the best ID card printer for your organization's needs, call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or email@example.com. We'll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.