24. August 2016 08:01
For best print quality, clean your Rio Pro every time you change the dye film ribbon. Watch this short video to see how clean your Rio Pro printer quickly and easily.
Cleaning the Rio Pro can be completed in a few simple steps:
- Remove the card hoper and open the printer
- Remove the dye film ribbon and the blue sticky roller beneath it
- Clean the printer rollers using the cleaning card as shown in the video. For best results, flip the cleaning card and repeat the process 2 to 4 times to get everything clean. This process takes only a few seconds.
- Clean the print head with the cleaning pen
- Install a new blue sticky roller and dye film ribbon
- Replace the card hopper
- Your printer is clean and ready to print
Shop Magicard Rio Pro Card Printer, Ribbons & Supplies - at Best Prices
The ID Card Group Advantage
As an authorized Magicard printer dealer, IDCardGroup.com has years of experience working with customers who use Magicard printers, cleaning supplies, and kits. Not only do we have a deep technical knowledge of Magicard card printers, but we also maintain the best prices guaranteed! We carry the full line of Magicard products, including card printers, color ribbons and monochrome ribbons.
If you have questions about cleaning or caring for your Magicard Rio Pro printer - call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll make it easy for you!
You can also find Magicard Rio Pro technical support resources at http://support.ultramagicard.com/solutions.
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.