5. December 2016 08:01
Watch this quick video to see how to easily change your ribbon and cleaning roller in the eco-friendly Datacard SD260 single-sided card printer and the SD360 dual-sided card printer.
- Pop open the printer top
- Grab the ergonomically designed ribbon cartridge
- Remove the spent ribbon from the cartridge
- Load the new ribbon and take up the slack
- Snap off the cleaning roller and remove the spindle
- Place the new cleaning roller on and remove the paper
- Place the ribbon cartridge back in the printer and close the top
- You're ready to begin printing
Shop Datacard SD 260/360 Printers, Ribbons & Supplies - at Best Prices
The ID Card Group Advantage
As an authorized Datacard dealer, ID Card Group has deep technical knowledge from years of experience working with customers who use Datacard ID printers and supplies, including color and monochrome ribbons; top coats, retransfer films, and laminates; cleaning kits; and printer covers and carrying cases.
If you need additional help changing supplies in your Datacard printer, call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or email@example.com. We'll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.