Note - this Evolis Printer Trade In promotion has expired. See our current coupon savings where you can take an additional 10% off select Evolis card printers.
Save an Additional 10% on Evolis Printers at IDCardGroup.com
Save even more when you buy an Evolis printer at IDCardGroup.com. Now through December 31, 2015 you can take 10% off any Evolis printer - including the new Primacy and Zenius.
Use coupon code EVOLIS10 at checkout or when ordering by phone.
Get up to $300 Back when You Trade-in Any Card Printer
Now through March 29, 2013, you can save up to $300 when you trade-in any card printer for a new Evolis Primacy or Zenius printer.
The Primacy and the Zenius - Evolis' latest additions to its card printer line up - have been making headlines with their combination of powerful features, eco-friendly ratings, and affordable pricing.
These two printers are a great choice for small to large sized organizations alike. And as of December 31, 2012, they will be replacing Evolis' popular Pebble, Dualys, and Tattoo printers (although supplies will still be available).
Comparing the Evolis Primacy to the Pebble and Dualys
(For single- or dual-sided printing in medium to large batches)
- Flexible - Single-sided or double-sided - you choose. The dual-side feature can be on-site upgraded in a few seconds.
- Faster - Over 20% faster. Print a full color card in less than 19 seconds - making it the fastest printer in the market.
- Better print quality and better image processing
- Easier ribbon installation - Automatically identifies and configures your Evolis High Trust ribbons, which are housed in a handy ribbon cassette for easy installation
- More user friendly - The unique Evolis Premium Suite offers instant information and unmatched user-friendliness
- Better error handling - A reject slot and tray capture error cards
- Quick and easy upgrades - New add-on encoding modules make upgrading easier than ever
- Eco-designed - With key improvements in energy consumption and the only range in the market compliant with the stringent ErP directive.
- Best warranty on the market - standard 3-year warranty
Comparing the Evolis Zenius to the Tattoo
(For single-sided printing by the unit or in small runs)
- More ergonomic design - Now front operated for an easier day to day use and maintenance
- Less expensive and more intelligent ribbons - New simple to install ribbon cassette, RFID chip automatically identifies and configures the ribbon
- Integrated notifications via Evolis Premium Suite - Al printer status notifications go directly to the PC/MAC screen
- High-quality edge-to-edge printing - Similar in quality to Pebble4
- Faster print speeds - From 120 - 150 cards per hour, depending on conditions
- Easy to upgrade - Add any kind of encoding option (magnetic, smart and contactless). All can be combined together and easily upgraded on site.
- The first eco-designed product in the market
- Space-Saving and Silent - Zenius is the most compact and the lightest printer in the market - and also the most silent printer in its category (sound pressure of only 46 dB(A) when it’s in operating). This means you'd need between 4 & 6 Zenius printers running to produce as much noise as direct competing products.
Find the Right Printer - Read Our Printer Reviews
Read our review of the Evolis Zenius and the Evolis Primacy review.
The ID Card Group Advantage
As an authorized Evolis printer dealer, ID Card Group has deep technical knowledge from years of experience working with customers who use an Evolis card printer; printing systems; and supplies, including Evolis color ribbons, monochrome ribbons, Evolis cleaning kits, eMedia software, and printer covers and carrying cases.
If you want more information on the Primacy or Zenius - or need additional help choosing the best ID card printer for your organization's needs, call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.