28. September 2010 08:15
Note - this Fargo Printer UPTrade promotion has expired. See our current coupon savings or shop all current Fargo card printers at IDCardGroup.com's below retail prices.
If you've been waiting to upgrade your ID card printer, now is the time!
Now through December 17, 2010, trade in your old card printer and recieve up to $550 credit for a new Fargo card printer.
Qualifying New Printers/ Trade-in Credit
|Fargo HDP5000 - Retransfer
||$350 - $550
|Fargo DTC4500 – Single or Dual Sided w/Laminator
||$300 - $500
|Fargo DTC4000 - Single or Dual-Sided
||$250 - $350
What Printer Can I Trade In?
- Any dye-sublimation or reverse image card printer from other manufacturers
- All old Fargo card printers
- Final determination of qualifying printers is at the sole discretion of Fargo/HID
- Promotion announcement valid from August 31, 2010 through December 17, 2010.
- Traded-In units must be returned to HID Eden Prairie or a regional ofﬁce no later than December 27, 2010, to receive credit.
- UPTrade credit will be issued to your account once the traded-out printer has been received and the new printer has shipped.
- Special quotes or bids are not eligible for UPTrade Credit.
- Large projects or UPTrade requests greater than ten units will require approval from a Regional Sales Manager.
- May not be combined with any other offer.
Contact our expert sales staff at (877) 868-0012 or email@example.com for trade-in assistance or upgrade suggestions.
ID Card Group accepts purchase orders, offers equipment leasing, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and has a price match guarantee.