26. October 2016 08:00
Wishing there was an alternative to collecting and keeping track of visitor badges when visitors leave?
Check out these expiring adhesive ID badges - perfect for issuing one-day visitor IDs and passes.
The new expiration technology uses a short, attached tab that folds back under the badge to activate the pass. Simply write or print on the badge, fold bottom edge in, and the badge is activated.
- Custom printed - have your logo or design added. Contact an ID Expert at 877-868-0012 for more information on ordering a custom-printed set of ONEStep Quick-Tab ID Badges.
- Manual write-on - simply write-on visitor information
- Direct thermal print - comes in a roll for easy printer feeding
- Come pre-assembled for easy use out of the box
- Quick tab technology lets you easily activate and spot expired badges and passes
- Valid for one full day (18 hours) before displaying an easy-to-identify "VOID"
- Should not be applied to delicate materials - such as leather, silk, suede and vinyl
- Build Your Own Badge - Custom-ordered with many backing choices or custom-printing
- Expiring School Badges – Manually-issued temporary school badges with School Visitor, Student, Substitute or Volunteer printed clearly on each adhesive badge. Half or One-day options
- Expiring Time Spots/Time Tokens – Small expiring stickers that can be placed on existing badges, clothes or accessories such as hard hats, they offer a low-cost way to add expiring technology at your site
Contact one of our ID Experts at 877-868-0012 or email@example.com if you need help choosing the best expiring badge solution for your organization - or to order custom printing for your expiring badges.
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.