AlphaCard ID Suite v11 ID card software is the newest version of the powerful, user-friendly ID Suite software. With four popular versions of the software you can do everything from design simple, one-off name badges to multi-functional encoded cards, connect databases, and even move the software from computer to computer with a handy Secure USB Key. So if you're in the market for new ID card software that can do everything, try AlphaCard ID Suite!
This software is compatible with all ID card printers including Magicard, Datacard, Zebra, Evolis, Fargo, and IDP. It is Windows compatible only, and requires a Windows 7, 8, or 10 operating system.
AlphaCard ID Suite Light
AlphaCard ID Suite Light is the ideal software solution for small organizations. This software comes with a built-in database that can hold up to 200 records. The database is fixed to include six text fields, two data fields, and a photo field.
Other features of the Light edition:
- Barcode and magnetic stripe encoding
- Rich text editing
- New font styles
- Ability to import, export, and copy card templates
- Full support for Dymo printer labels
AlphaCard ID Suite Standard
AlphaCard ID Suite Standard is the most popular version of the software, for good reason - this software has a host of card design features, allows for external databases, and has an unlimited built-in database. Designed for small to large organizations that need basic card design and encoding functionality, you can quickly and easily design professional ID cards with the Standard edition.
In the Standard edition you get:
- Built-in database that holds an unlimited number of records
- Connectivity for external Microsoft Access, Excel, and Text DB
- Over 60 FREE card templates to download and use
- High resolution barcode printing
- Enhanced database formatting
In the Standard edition and up you also have an optional Secure USB Key, which allows you to move the software from computer to computer (can still only be active on one computer at a time).
AlphaCard ID Suite Professional
AlphaCard ID Suite Professional ID card software is designed for large organizations with multiple users. The Professional edition also allows for live ODBC/OLE DB connectivity in addition to Microsoft Access, Excel, and Text DB connectivity.
Other Professional edition features include:
- Customization of record screens
- Ability to create user accounts with different authorizations for multiple users
- Integration for scanners and signature pads
- Connectivity for SQL databases
- Secure USB Key
AlphaCard ID Suite Elite
The most advanced version of the software, AlphaCard ID Suite Elite is designed for large organizations who need secure ID cards and databases. The Elite edition supports multiple users and databases accross multiple sites, for easy use with large-scale businesses.
In addition, with Elite you get:
- Software password protection
- Digital key encryption
- Ability to connect more than one database
- MIFARE DESFire
- Custom drop down lists
- Batch record updates
- Ability to import records from an external database
- Secure USB Key
If you have questions about ID card software or need help finding the best software for your organization, please call or email an ID Expert at (877) 868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.