10. December 2012 08:01
From routine maintenance to warranty repairs, ID Card Group’s Printer Repair services can extend your printer’s life and keep it running smoothly.
Our expert technicians are trained and certified by the leading ID card printing manufacturers to:
- Perform routine maintenance
- Install upgrades and/or replacement parts
- Handle warranty repairs
- Troubleshoot and repair problems to help extend your printer's life
Most Common Printer Repair Problems
The top five printer problems we see are due to:
- Lack of regular printer cleaning
- Damaged print head
- Aged/worn belts
- Jammed cards / torn ribbons
How the Printer Repair & Diagnostic Service Works
We'll gather detailed information from you regarding the issues you're having. When we receive your printer, we peform a full diagnostic and cleaning service to assess your printer’s needs. Our expert technicians will:
- Troubleshoot your printer problem
- Conduct a thorough printer cleaning
- Upgrade firmware, when applicable
- Perform minor repairs, at the technician's discretion
- Calculate parts and labor costs for your approval if a more serious repair is needed. Your approval is required before any further work is done.
Find out More
To find out more about our printer cleaning service and fees, click here.
To schedule your ID printer diagnostic or repair service - or to talk with a technician to find out more - call us at 877-868-0012 or email@example.com.
We'll make it easy for you!