30. December 2013 08:01
The Evolis Kiosk printer is a self-service card personalization module that can be integrated into terminals or machines, allowing users to produce their badge or card themselves.
Customizable to adapt to specific requirements, the Evolis Kiosk is ideal for delivering self-issued individual single or double-sided cards.
Self-Service Instant Issuance
The Kiosk is ideal for self issuance of personalized:
- Membership cards
- Loyalty cards / Gift cards
- Transit passes
- Student cards
- Pre-paid cards
- Visitor badges
Simple to Integrate
Integrate the Kisok into any environment with the free software development kits (SDK), 3D models, and expert assistance.
Flexible & Scalable with Multiple Encoding Options
The Kiosk offers:
- Flexible card management with feeders in a range of different capacities
- Single feeder unit available with 3 capacities:
460, 260 and 180 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Optional dual feeder 2 x 500 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Cards returned using an outlet - or in the terminal output tray
- Integration of thermal printing
- Various encoding options - all of which can be combined together:
- RFID cards
Easy to Use
- Reduce everyday maintenance with the Kiosk's remote notifications on the status of the printer and
consumables (such as the card level alert)
- The printer's high capacity feeders gives the terminal a great level of autonomy, so you don't need to frequently reload cards
Compatible with Primacy Ribbons
The Kiosk uses Evolis Primacy color and monochrome ribbons.
How to Order
The Evolis Kiosk is designed for large-scale needs and is available in minimum orders of 20 units. Please contact an IDCardGroup ID expert today at (877) 868-0012 or email@example.com to learn more.
The ID Card Group Advantage
As an authorized Evolis printer dealer, ID Card Group has deep technical knowledge from years of experience working with customers who use an Evolis card printer; printing systems; and supplies, including Evolis color ribbons, monochrome ribbons, Evolis cleaning kits, eMedia software, and printer covers and carrying cases.