25. January 2012 08:01
The newest ID card printer from Evolis - the Evolis Zenius - is now available with optional Ethernet and magnetic encoding options.
For those of you who have already purchased the Evolis Zenius Classic model, and want to add a magnetic encoding option, you can easily do so. Evolis created the Zenius to be field upgradable.
- Now available in three versions:
- USB (Classic)
- USB/Ethernet (Expert)
- Magnetic Encoding (Expert Plus)
- Field Upgradable - Easily add on magnetic encoding, contactless encoding, or smart card encoding
- User Friendly - Zenius is the first Evolis printer to integrate RFID chips into its ribbons, so there is no more confusion about setting the ribbon correctly in the driver.
- Super Quiet - Posssibly the quietest printer on the market
- Impressive print speeds and bleeds - prints like a full-bleed printer
Read our full review of the Evolis Zenius Card Printer.
The ID Card Group Advantage
As an authorized Evolis printer dealer, ID Card Group has deep technical knowledge from years of experience working with customers who use an Evolis card printer; printing systems; and supplies, including Evolis color ribbons, monochrome ribbons, Evolis cleaning kits, eMedia software, and printer covers and carrying cases.
If you need additional help choosing the best ID card printer for your organization's needs, call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or email@example.com. We'll make it easy for you!