18. April 2011 08:08
In honor of Earth Day, we're showcasing our popular bamboo flat braid lanyards.
Made of 100% bamboo - one of the Earth's most sustainable resources - and dyed with water-based inks, the bamboo lanyard is comfortable, strong, durable and naturally antibacterial.
Bamboo is also a cellulose fiber, so it is easily broken down in the soil.
These eco and earth-friendly lanyards:
- Come in 3/8" braid or 5/8" braid
- Are available in six colors - black, navy, forest green, purple, red, and natural
- Include a wide "No Twist" black plastic hook lanyard attachment that allows your ID to be visible at all times
- Are made with breakaway technology for added safety. Break-away lanyards open easily if they are pulled and are great for students and teachers, gym staff, employees who operate machinery or anyone who works in an active environment.
- Can be customized with a silkscreen imprint of your logo or design. We use eco-friendly water-based inks to imprint our bamboo lanyards.
See More Earth-Friendly Product Choices
Looking for more "green" items for your ID card program? We offer many additional earth and eco-friendly products, such as:
Plus, we're adding eco-friendly products all the time, so keep checking back!
Contact our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on bamboo lanyards or other earth-friendly products. We'll help you choose the right product for your needs.
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.