30. October 2013 08:01
For a limited time, all registered users of CardExchange Entry (Version 8) can UPGRADE to CardExchange Premium (Version 9) for FREE.
To get your free upgrade, contact Jeramie Ivie at email@example.com. Hurry – offer ends on December 31, 2013!
Why Upgrade to CardExchange Premium (Version 9)?
CardExchange software has discontinued its Entry version and replaced it with CardExchange Go - a less expensive and less powerful software package.
To retain the Excel database capability of your current Entry software, you must take advantage of the free upgrade to CardExchange Premium.
- CardExchange Premium (Version 9) now has Excel & Access compatibility
- Version 9 combines the latest card design technology with an easy-to-use interface
- An Expert Tutorial option by our ID Tech Expert Jeramie Ivie is available to help get you started with the new Premium software, if needed
- Version 9 offers faster performance with a rebuilt engine, improved features, new functionality, and a new look
- The upgrade is fast, easy, and free!
Note - the free upgrade is only available for Version 8 users with a registered license who currently use Designer, Premium, Professional or Ultimate editions.
Haven’t Registered Your CardExchange Software Yet?
We can help. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade to CardExchange Version 9 today!
Contact one of our ID Experts at 877-868-0012 or email@example.com if you need help choosing the best best badge software for your organization or have questions about CardExchange software. We'll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.