13. February 2012 08:01
Help promote autism awareness and support the Autism Speaks Foundation with these colorful lanyards.
Adorned with bright, multi-color mosaics of the puzzle emblem, which symbolizes autism awareness, the autism awareness lanyards are perfect for:
- Advocacy events
- Showing support in schools, hospitals, and other health care facilities
- Brightly colored autism lanyards are 36 inches long and ¾ inch wide
- Name tag, badge, identification card, or key attaches easily via a swivel hook
- Breakaway clasp ensures a safe and quick release if the lanyard is caught or pulled under pressure
- Choose from two color combinations
10% of Sales Goes to Autism Speaks Foundation
Ten percent of all autism awareness lanyard sales go to support the Autism Speaks Foundation - the nation's largest autism science and advocacy organization.
The foundation is dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families.
According to Autism Speaks, 1 in 110 children in the U.S. are affected by this complex disorder.
If you need help choosing the best neck lanyard for your organization's needs, call our ID experts at 877-868-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll make it easy for you!
ID Card Group offers a price match guarantee, provides free shipping on orders over $100, and accepts purchase orders.